TOILET REBATE PROGRAM
Made possible by Union Pacific
Toilets are typically the largest indoor water user. To encourage residential water customers to replace their old toilets with efficient, water conserving models, the Corbett Water District is offering a rebate program through funding provided by Union Pacific. Under the program, Corbett Water District residential customers can receive a $50 rebate per toilet (maximum of 2) for replacing older inefficient toilets with high efficiency toilets (HETs). The rebate will be a credit applied to the purchaser's water account. Rebates are available on a first come, first serve basis. The program will end when funds are depleted.
Requirements for the rebate:
1. Your Corbett Water District account must be in good standing.
2. The new toilet must be purchased after July 1, 2016 and be a
Watersense toilet on the approved EPA list found at www.epa.gov/watersense.
3. You must own and live at the property where the new toilet is being installed.
4. The toilet must be installed at the address associated with your Corbett Water District account.
5. The customer must provide a copy of the purchase receipt which clearly specifies the brand/model of the new toilet and your name as purchaser (this may require you to obtain a receipt from the customer service department).
6. In order to be eligible for the rebate, old toilets must be recycled at an approved location and a recycle receipt must be submitted with the rebate application.
7. Applications for the rebate must be received by the Corbett Water
District within 60 days of the new toilet purchase, but no later than June 30, 2017 or earlier based on funds availability.
8. Rebates are limited to two toilets per customer.
Please click on the following tab to download the toilet rebate program application:
(Present this application for a 10% discount on the purchase
of a low flush toilet at Lowe’s in Wood Village)